We are looking for candidates who plan and carry out security measures to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems. Their responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyberattacks increases. They will have the opportunity to work in shifts, which means both daytime and night/ weekends.
We expect you to have:
- Has experience working in a 24/7 environment.
- A passion for cyber security and a keen interest in IT
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware, and security
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them
- Good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention, and anti-virus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns, and trends
- Teamworking skills in order to collaborate with team members and clients
- Verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical team members and other relevant individuals
- Written communication skills, for example, to write technical reports
- Time-management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and priorities your workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
It would be great if you:
- Knowledge of SIEM tools like ELK
- Any good Security certifications CEH, OSCP etc
- EDR tools like Bit9/Carbon Black/Crowd Strike
- Understanding of network traffic/protocols
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
Send your CV to [email protected]